Damon Starter Kurs – Die “8 goldenen Regeln” des PSL Systems
2. Oktober / 8:30 am - 7:00 pm€190 – €490
What makes the difference between traditional and PSL-treatment: learn more about low force treatments and the Damon philosophy.
The correct treatment planning in consideration of the individual face – specifics of Cephalometric and soft tissues analyses, Damon bracket features, tips for positioning and bonding.
Damon protocol – 8 rules of the Damon System
- Bonding procedure with reshaping of the teeth
- Torque selection – for better and faster treatment
- Direct or indirect ligation of brackets – how to control
leveling and aligning of the teeth
- Anterior or posterior dis-occlusion
Intermaxillar elastics from the start of the treatment
until the end
- Chain under or over the wire – space closing or
- NiTi coil spring indications and activation
- Archwire sequences with right stops positioning
Case presentation and demonstrating the efficiency of the 8 golden rules.
Dr. Marija Marija Saupe
Fortbildungspunkte: 8 Punkte